Virtual Wine Tasting Class
“A fiery horse, with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty ‘Hi Yo Silver’, it’s the Rhone Rangers! Who was that masked man?” We have all become masked heroes, like the Lone Ranger and his trusty sidekick Tonto, protecting our families, friends, and communities.
We are joining the Rhone Rangers, a group of world class innovative wine makers from the Paso Robles region of California. We will also be tasting some wonderful Santa Barbara wines from down the coast. So put on your mask in the early fall light and taste some hearty wines. There is no dust or fire here, just great wines!
- Tasting – Tablas Creek ‘Pateline Rouge’ Red Blend 2018.
- Speaker – Wine Educator, Debbie Ruskin, will discuss the winemaking of the Paso Robles wines and food pairings. Trip Advisor, Tim Wittstock, will discuss travel options in the Paso Robles area.
- Tastings – Justin Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 and Daou ‘Pessimist” Red Blend 2018.
- Speaker – Ms. Ruskin will share the story of these Paso Robles vineyards and how the region has become world class for cabernets, pinot noir’s, and chardonnays.
- Tastings – Foxen Santa Maria Pinot Noir 2016 and Santa Barbara Winery Chardonnay 2018, one of the oldest wineries in Santa Barbara.
- Speaker – Ms. Ruskin returns to uncork the wines and taste the food pairings with these Santa Barbara wines.
- Tasting – Tensley Syrah 2019.
- Speaker – Ms. Ruskin returns to taste a Syrah from one of the premier wineries in Santa Barbara. Mr. Wittstock will present travel ideas in the beautiful Santa Barbara region.